6 Delta Street, WATTLE GROVE WA 6107
Massive Family Home in a Perfect Location
Beyond a splendid leafy frontage lies this beautifully-presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom brick-and-tile family residence that is built as solid as they come and offers comfortable contemporary living for all involved.
Off the entry, double doors reveal a carpeted lounge room that can be anything from a home office to an art-and-craft studio and even a toy room for the kids. The master-bedroom suite is also carpeted and boasts split-system air-conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and a private ensuite bathroom – shower, bathtub, vanity, separate toilet and all.
The main hub of the house is a central open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where modern easy-care flooring and stylish light fittings meet sparkling stone bench tops and splashbacks, stainless-steel range-hood and dishwasher appliances, built-in display cabinetry, a gas cooktop, under-bench oven and more. Perfect for those long table dinners. Essentially tripling the amount of personal living options under the one roof is an enormous games room that has double doors and is brilliant in its versatility, featuring a built-in bar for good measure.
The minor bedrooms are graced by built-in robes themselves, whilst the practical main bathroom also comprises of a shower and separate bathtub. Outdoors, a massive pitched patio area provides you with ample entertaining space for absolutely any occasion and is paved for those seeking something a little more “low-maintenance”.
Stroll to picturesque lakeside parklands down one end of the street, the award-winning Wattle Grove Primary School up the other, enjoy easy walking distance to Wattle Grove Shopping Centre and bus stops whilst also indulging in a very close proximity to other public-transport options, major arterial roads, the outstanding Hartfield Golf Club and more. You will love the location and lifestyle too – but most of all, you will love this home!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Feature recessed ceilings to the entry and a huge main family room
– Outdoor access to the patio, off the family/dining area
– Timber-look floors to the massive games room also
– Double lock-up garage
– 3kW solar power-panel system
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Security-alarm system
– Feature down lighting
– 630sqm (approx.) block with wide side access
– Built in 2005 (approx.)
– Wattle Grove Nature Playspace at your doorstep
– Close to Lesmurdie Falls National Parks and other majestic natural landmarks
– Handy proximity to restaurants, sporting facilities at Hartfield Park and the neighbouring Hartfield Park Recreation Centre
– Easy access to Welshpool Road, Roe Highway and Tonkin Highway
– Just minutes away from Perth Airport – even before the Forrestfield-Airport Link project improves local public transport when completed in 2021