6 Egeus Way, COOLBELLUP WA 6163
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE Inviting Family Lifestyle with Timeless Appeal
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE
Sitting proudly on a corner block, this mid-century three-bedroom, one-bathroom home will be your perfect first home or downsizing opportunity for the astute buyer!
This red brick and tile home is neatly presented, with 1960’s character features throughout including original jarrah floorboards, timber window frames and the original kitchen.
The spacious bedrooms allow the light in and all look over the front garden. The spacious bathroom includes bath, shower and vanity and the laundry is ideal to be renovated into a second bathroom with the separate toilet.
This home has been freshly painted, has a new split system reverse cycle air conditioner and a brand new front security door as well.
Down the back steps into the small outdoor space with a side gate to the front yard. Water-wise gardens make this an easy-care home, and there’s plenty of space to transform the front section to a usable alfresco area. A large garden shed offers plenty of storage, with additional room beneath the limestone footings if required.
Surrounded by local parks and walking distance to Coolbellup Community School, it’s easy to see why this part of Coolbellup is popular with families. You’ll also love being close to the local IGA and cafes, as well as Kardinya Park Shopping Centre just a few minutes away. South Fremantle Beach is under ten minutes, and Fiona Stanley Hospital, SJOG Hospital, and Murdoch Uni are also conveniently close.
Full of potential for first home-buyers and investors, contact Listing Agent, Siobhan Micale, to view this lovely home soon.
• 1960’s mid-century character three bedroom, 1 bathroom home
• Original jarrah floorboards throughout
• Timber window frames
• Brand new freestanding oven
• Electric storage hot water system (2021)
• Brand new split system air conditioner and ceiling fan in living room
• New down lights
• Spacious laundry with separate toilet
• Security screen doors to entry and laundry
• Large storage shed
• Hardstand for boat/vehicle behind side gate
• Survey strata 490 sqm corner block
Location (approx. distances):
• 900m walk to Coolbellup Community School
• 780m walk to North Lake Senior Campus
• 350m to Doherty Reserve
• 950m to Beeliar Regional Park
• 850m to Coolbellup shops and Woolworths
• 2.5km to Seton Catholic College
• 4km to Fiona Stanley Hospitals
• 2.6km to Murdoch University
• 3.8km to Murdoch Station
• 1.4km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 490 m²