6 Harrod Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO.1 SELLING AGENT!
Retro family home with a modern touch
This roomy retro four bedroom, three bathroom family home, in the highly sought-after Campbell Estate, offers endless living and entertaining options. Ideal for the large family with generous proportions including three casual living zones and envious outdoor entertaining area.
The main living room has a raked ceiling with exposed beams, and is a generous size to accommodate the whole family. With heating and cooling you will be comfortable year-round. A sturdy timber staircase leads upstairs to two minor bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower, toilet and built-in cabinets, a perfect as a wing for the teenagers.
The well appointed master suite, with polished jarrah boards, has a large walk-in robe with customised shelving and boasts a recently renovated ensuite featuring a frameless shower, marble benchtop vanity and toilet.
A tiled sun room overlooks the alfresco area and inviting pool, and a built-in gas barbeque will make entertaining a breeze, along with the spacious shed which is fitted with shelving and a workbench, with room to store all of your tools.
The second double bedroom has plenty of room for a desk and bookshelves and could easily be converted into a library or nursery. There is a separate study here as well.
The deep carport and long driveway could accommodate three or four cars, or a small camper-trailer and camping gear. Established, reticulated gardens on a bore, and a big beautiful tree in the front lawn add to the welcoming façade of this cosy, well-loved family home.
Ideally located close to North Lake Road, this home is close to Fremantle Language Development Centre, Melville Senior High, Caralee Community School, and Murdoch University. Bunnings, IGA and other shops and amenities are conveniently located nearby, and the Kwinana Freeway is easily reached via Leach Highway for your quick commute into the city.
– Spacious two storey 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom double brick family home
– Well appointed master bedroom with ensuite
– Three spacious casual living areas plus sunroom
– Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning in living room and upstairs
– Spa bath in family bathroom
– Third bathroom upstairs
– Under bench and overhead cupboards in the kitchen
– Gas hot water system
– 16 solar panels with 3.5kw inverter
– Raked ceiling with exposed beams upstairs
– Westinghouse oven and rangehood
– Games room with included pool table and gas heater
– Built-in bar in front living room
– Sparkling pool
– Gas connected outdoor barbeque
– Laundry with plenty of cupboard storage
– NBN connected
– Reticulated gardens on bore
– Powered shed
– Spacious 734sqm block
– R25 zoned
Call Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent, for more information or to view this great family home today!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 734 m²
- 4 Garage