61 Blackwall Reach Pde, BICTON WA 6157
Nestled in the heart of one of Perth’s most treasured and tightly held riverside enclaves, this timeless family home offers the perfect vantage point to enjoy the passing maritime parade.
Set on a substantial elevated 965 sqm in a whisper quiet position with a casual, understated luxury vibe, this is a home you’ll love returning to every day.
A grand entrance welcomes you to a family functional floor plan where generous living and accommodation is split over two levels. The design provides practical internal separation with most rooms enjoying a unique river perspective.
The theme of space and privacy is continued to the outdoors with manicured, terraced gardens at the rear and a huge entertaining front balcony providing the perfect zone to unwind or entertain while watching spectacular sunsets over the Indian Ocean.
Quiet, secure and sheltered, this highly coveted location sits adjacent to Quarantine Park and Bicton Baths and is just a short stroll to yacht clubs and Point Walter Reserve.
The ultimate, absolute riverfront life awaits.
• Incredible river views spanning Blackwall Reach and across to Mosman Park with height covenants in place to ensure they are never built out
• Large open plan upper level living zone with extended ceilings and feature granite fireplace
• “World class” family sized kitchen with a full complement of integrated Smeg and Miele appliances
• Huge lower level office/living zone (with separate visitor entrance) with easy conversion to a 4th bedroom.
• Inbuilt spa and sauna
• Ducted reverse-cycle a/c
• Ducted vacuum system
• 560 bottle wine cellar
• 6.4 kw solar panel system
• Lush, reticulated mature gardens with a selection of fruit trees
• Lots of parking with a further 4 spaces available for visitors
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 965 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage