63A Bawdan Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE'S NO. 1 SELLING AGENT!
Leave the car at home!
Welcome to 63A Bawdan Street in Willagee, this gorgeous three-bedroom, one bathroom street-front villa, situated only metres from lush parklands and delightful local shops. Updated throughout and with fresh paint, this bright and inviting home with warm, oak style flooring throughout the living areas, along with the northerly aspect invites abundant natural light into the home.
Three double bedrooms offer built-in robes and new roller blinds, your contemporary kitchen is filled with ‘must have’ luxuries, including stone benchtops and a dishwasher. The sleek, modern bathroom is bright & breezy – there’s nothing to do except move in and enjoy your new home!
Stroll across the road to Precious Organics cafe for your morning coffee, with Webber Reserve just 90 metres walk. Woolworths, transport and the vibrant Archibald Street shopping & cafe precinct are all on your doorstep – in fact, you’ll rarely need your car!
An ideal entry level home, investment or downsizer, this refreshed home won’t last long!
– Updated and fresh 3 bedroom, one bathroom villa
– Freshly painted throughout internally
– Oak style flooring throughout living, dining & hallway
– Stone benches & glass splashback
– Stainless steel electric oven, cooktop & dishwasher
– Double pantry with drawers
– Carpets and new roller blinds to the bedrooms
– Semi-frameless shower & full-height tiling in the bathroom
– Separate toilet
– Built-in robes
– Linen cupboard
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area
– Paved rear alfresco with patio
– Front north-facing courtyard
– Roller shutters to two bedrooms and dining room windows
– Security screens to all windows and sliding doors
– Instant gas hot water system
– Easy-care garden beds
– Single lock-up remote garage
– Spacious store room
– 222sqm street front, strata title block
– No strata fees, shared building insurance only
Council Rates: approx. $1,534.91 pa
Water Rates: approx. $940.86 pa
– 90m to Webber Reserve
– 50m to Precious Organics Cafe
– 230m to Leach Highway
– 470m to Woolworths Melville
– 560m to Caralee Community School
– 685m to Melville Senior High School
– 760m to Archibald Street shopping & cafe precinct
– 840m to Caralee Medical Centre
– 660m to Winnicott Reserve
– 3.9km to Murdoch University
– 4.7km to Fremantle
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No1 Selling Agent, to view this lovely home soon.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 222 m²
- Floor Area is 83 m²