66 Cawston Road, ATTADALE WA 6156
Nestled on a sprawling elevated corner block, this circa 1955 local landmark celebrates a fusion of heritage and contemporary architecture with a laid back vibe that is sure to leave a lasting impression.
Rich in original period features with a fine eye for detail, the layout is generous and practical flowing seamlessly to the huge light filled rear living space with a stunning world class kitchen.
The sense of space continues to the captivating outdoors where an indulgent outdoor entertaining area overlooks a resort style pool and expansive secured yard – the perfect zone for the largest of family gatherings.
This is a home designed for active families who embrace open spaces and carefree entertaining while enjoying all the benefits of this prized riverside locale.
– Customised renovations and extension completed in 2015
– Private formal living room
– Generously sized study
– Large open plan family living zone
– Stunning Essa stone topped kitchen complete with scullery and a full complement of Miele appliances
– Ducted reverse-cycle a/c
– Stunning solid hard wood marri flooring and extended ceilings throughout
– Fully integrated outdoor kitchen
– Beautifully presented yards with plenty of room for the kids to play (reticulated from bore)
– 5 kw solar panels
– Massive 8m x 9m garage/workshop with through access to further hardstand parking and vegie patch
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage