68 Malvolio Road, COOLBELLUP WA 6163
Fully Renovated & Ready to Go
Set on a large 742 sqm, this fully renovated home is ready to go. With new walls; ceilings; wiring; kitchen and bathroom, this home is move in ready. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage and plenty of space, there is so much on offer with this property.
The large backyard is a blank canvas, ready for your touch. With a large garage/shed, plenty of space and a stunning 75 year old Jacaranda tree in your front garden.
Located on a tree lined street, a short walk to Rinaldo Park (off lead dog park), a short drive to Bibra Lake nature reserve and with great transport links, you are close to everything you need.
With future subdivision potential, create a battle axe block (pending all Council approvals to be undertaken by the new owner).
List of extensive renovations include;
– Full internal renovation with new gyprock to all walls and ceilings
– New insulation throughout
– Brand new kitchen with stone benchtops and brand-new appliances
– Scullery/laundry with stone benchtops and pantry
– Original polished jarrah floors
– Fully re wired throughout with USB charging points built in the island bench and master bedroom
– New cavity sliding doors that can be closed to separate the living/kitchen off to the rest of the house
– Full height tiling to bathroom with bath and overhead shower
– Split system air conditioning in the living room and master bedroom
– Ceiling fans in every bedroom
– Security screens on all windows and doors throughout
– Full security camera system with motion detectors and alarms
– 6m x 6m Colourbond shed/garage on concrete slab. (Brand new only installed in March) with two roller doors and side access door
– Drive through access to the shed and backyard
– New fascia, eaves and brand-new upgraded gutters
Secure this property today and be ready for summer entertaining with family and friends.
3×1.5×2 property on 742 sqm
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage