7/137 North Lake Road, WILLAGEE WA 6156
River glimpses and treetop views
PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO PRIVATE INSPECTIONS PRIOR TO THE FIRST HOME OPEN SATURDAY THE 12TH JUNE FROM 10.30AM – 11.00AM
For those keen to buy in the fast-moving suburb of Willagee, this low maintenance two-bedroom apartment has much to offer. Located on the top floor, where you can soak up the sun’s rays in the casual living area, overlooking the treetops of Willagee.
Inside, there is open-plan living with crisp white walls and a neutral aesthetic to suit any décor, while large north-east windows in the lounge area provide river glimpses and leafy views through established native trees.
The sizeable master bedroom offers more leafy views and privacy, while the second bedroom fits a double bed or would function well as a work from home office.
Both the kitchen and bathroom have been recently updated and, the master has a floor to ceiling built-in robe, there is a linen closet and a shared storage facility for bikes or other items on the ground floor.
This quiet well-run complex has easy care native gardens and low strata levies providing the perfect opportunity to jump on the property ladder while interest rates are at a record low.
Buy to rent or live in the location and enjoy the lifestyle on offer with cafes and parklands in walking distance. The beach is a short drive away and close to public transport and arterial roads for a speedy commute to the city, Fremantle, Murdoch University or the Fiona Stanley-St John of God hospital precinct.
Don’t delay, this is a perfect first home for a young couple, single or investor!
– Light-filled 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment
– Top floor river glimpses and leafy views across Willagee
– Affordable entry-point
– Low maintenance apartment close to everything
– Excellent investment potential in a sought-after market
– Well-managed strata complex of 9 with low strata fees $500/quarter
– Reverse-cycle split system in kitchen
– Functional open-plan living
– Semi-private balcony
– Updated kitchen and bathroom
– Floor to ceiling built-in robes in the master bed
– Shared storage for bikes or other
– Linen closet
– Allocated undercover parking plus visitor bays
– Secured windows
– 70sqm of living
Council Rates: approx. $1,488.00 pa
Water Rates: approx. $768.84 pa
Strata Fees: $500pq
– Short stroll to parks (Robert Street, Winnacott Reserve, Robert Smith and Winthrop Park)
– Easy walk to the Melville shopping precinct
– 20min walk to Melville High School or Willagee IGA
– Less than 5km to Corpus Christi, Mel Maria & Seton Catholic schools
– 10min drive to Fremantle, 9mins to Garden City, 23mins to the CBD
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent, to view this easycare home soon.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 70 m²
- Floor Area is 70 m²