7/41 Point Walter Road, BICTON WA 6157
Private Riverside Retreat
Oozing a chic aesthetic with a cool, Scandi vibe, the customised renovations to this much loved “easy living” home will leave a lasting impression.
Flooded in natural light, the large open plan is a great place to relax and entertain with the high vaulted ceiling further accentuating the sense of space. A stunning sleek white kitchen stocks a full complement of quality appliances with lots of handy bench space and storage.
The bedrooms are serviced by a central designer bathroom, with full height tiling, floating cabinetry and indulgent bath/shower adding a touch of decadence.
But it’s the rare and unexpected outdoor space that add an extra dimension to this home with retained gardens and sprawling lawns and a fab outdoor alfresco for year round entertaining.
Hidden away at the rear of a small, well maintained group in a whisper quiet location, you can easily forget just how close you are to the river, shops and cafes and some of Perth’s best lifestyle attractions. With all the hard work done, there’s nothing to do here except, move in, relax and enjoy the riverside lifestyle you’ve always wanted.
– The well-appointed kitchen includes a white induction cook-top, integrated range-hood dishwasher, stainless steel oven and built-in microwave
– Ducted evaporative a/c and further split system r/c a/c.
– Secure storeroom
– Secure single garage with parking for a further vehicle
– Small well managed group of 7
– Council Rates: 1586.21 p/a
– Water Rates: $1032.58 p/a
– Strata Fees: $375 p/q
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 415 m²
- 2 Garage