7/439 Canning Highway, MELVILLE WA 6156
Channelling a creative mid-century vibe, this textured architectural beauty is easy on the eye and easy to live in.
Created in the mid-sixties by innovative architects Krantz and Sheldon, “Melview” is an important example of “mid-century” modernist architecture.
Good design never goes out of fashion with roomy spaces, floor to ceiling windows and groovy features giving this home a warm and inviting feel.
Downstairs the open plan living zone has an easy flow to a fully enclosed sunroom with a garden outlook. With river and city skyline glimpses, the upper level balcony provides the provides the perfect zone to relax and entertain. Neat and functional, both the kitchen and bathroom are a “blank canvas” offering great bones for a future creative update.
Seize the opportunity to live in a piece of architectural history full of light and atmosphere, nestled in a thriving hill-top enclave close to the Swan with easy access to some of Perth’s best lifestyle facilities. A clearly unique and much loved home!
– Unique group of 11 terraced townhouses set well back from the road
– Decked front entrance
– Huge master bed with secondary bedroom
– Feature timber flooring over both levels
– Dedicated car bay plus ample visitor parking
– Separate common laundry space
– Combined admin/reserve fund contributions of $761.09 p/q
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces