7/56-58 Swan Road, ATTADALE WA 6156
Living In Style On Swan
This modern contemporary residence is in a highly desirable private laneway and offers the perfect mix of open-plan and formal-living, with a minimalist living lifestyle.
7 Little Swan Lane is a must see for those looking to reduce maintenance and upkeep but have the space and comfort for everyday living, all year round. The home boasts many features including Tasmanian oak flooring that flows nicely throughout the ground floor living areas.
The design lends itself to a fabulous all-seasons indoor/outdoor living area with bi-fold doors, connecting the kitchen, dining area and family rooms, all looking out to the full-sized water feature.
The spacious kitchen includes stone benchtops and island bench/ breakfast bar and is positioned close to the garage-entry for convenient unloading of the weekly shopping. The laundry is tucked away behind the kitchen with a doorway leading out to the rear grassed area and clothesline.
On the north side of the home are the two spacious and versatile living rooms, offering potential to style for entertaining family or guests. From the west, natural light enters the home through the banks of windows and living-room double doors, which open to a manicured courtyard of grass and fruit trees.
There are four double bedrooms, three bathrooms and guest powder room, plus a study or nursery, all spread across the double storey floorplan.
Upstairs, the master bedroom includes a recently renovated ensuite and private balcony. The large secondary bedrooms are separated by a shared bathroom. The downstairs master bedroom has a powder room available for visitors’ use.
The home has all the modern features such as ducted air conditioning throughout, alarm system and CCTV system, solar-panel system, and roller shutters on selected windows. Garage parking is suitable for two cars, as well as a double driveway for visitors.
This property is ideal for anyone who is looking for close proximity to schools, parks, shops, transport and…. the Swan River! With only a few minutes’ drive to Garden City Shopping Centre, 10 minutes’ drive to Fremantle or the Freeways, you couldn’t ask for a better location.
• SMA Solar Tripower System (16 Panels)
• Tasmanian Oak hardwood floors
• Renovated master ensuite with free standing bath and high-end fittings
• Second master/ guest bedroom suite, downstairs
• 3 bathrooms/ powder-room/ 3 WCs
• Home office/ study/ nursery
• Automated external privacy blinds (roller shutters) on selected windows and alfresco area
• Luxurious sheer curtains and roller blinds
• Versatile games/kids’ room with garden access (or 5th bedroom)
• Family/ dining/ kitchen, opens onto outdoor alfresco area, with bi-fold doors, and water feature wall
• Fully appointed white kitchen, with stone benchtops and island bench/ breakfast bar
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout (Daiken)
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Alarm system/ security CCTV
• Easy care gardens with fruit trees, fully irrigated (olive, orange, lemon, lime and raised planter gardens)
• Exposed aggregate concrete driveway
• LAND AREA: 409sqm
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 409 m²
- 2 Garage