What an Opportunity
Welcome to 7 Calder Way, with just over 2000m2 to play with space is not an issue. Live your dream lifestyle & create your own private sanctuary in this sought-after location. Houses on these rare blocks do not come up very often, so act now!
Located on a quiet leafy cul-de-sac street, with a handful of local parks & reserves a short stroll away, you will feel like you’re in the country while only being 23 minutes from Perth CBD. Leave the hustle & bustle and escape to this tranquil location. This home really does have it ALL! Whether your looking to relax or party this is the one.
– Open plan design with neutral decor
– Chef’s kitchen with 2 x Neff 600mm under counter oven, 1 x Neff Steam oven, 1 x Neff inbuilt microwave, Bosch full integrated dishwasher & Schweigen rangehood
– Fully serviced shed with toilet shower & vanity, approximately 12m x 5m x 7m, can fit a 6 birth motorhome or 27 foot boat
– Large master suite with good sized ensuite & walk in wardrobe
– Good sized 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
– Lots of storage throughout
– Formal lounge plus a large separate theatre room
– Large saltwater pool with chill out area
– Large alfresco area overlooking the lawn & pool area
– Large double garage with lots of storage
– New LED lights to living, kitchen, dining & lounge
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms & living area.
– 28 solar panels, with a 5kW inverter
– 16kW Reverse cycle ducted air condition
– Bore reticulation
– Rear access to property
– 3 phase power
– Security system
– Property was built by Ventura homes in 2000, current zoning is R5
– Parks & reserves only a short walk or drive
– Within walking distance to Primary & High School
– 5km drive or short walk to Cockburn Commercial Hub together with Gateways Shopping Centre
– 13km drive to Coogee beach
– 10 minute train ride to the City
– 23 minute drive to Perth CBD
– Closely located to many private schools, Emmanuel Catholic College, Hammond Park Catholic Primary School, Mater Christi Catholic Primary School, Carey Baptist College, Kennedy Baptist College.
– 11 minute drive to Murdoch University
– Easy access to transport links
For more information or to organise a private inspection at a time that suits you please contact David Kirkbride on 0434 112 112 or email email@example.com
Thank you for viewing, hope to chat to you soon.