7 Harfoot Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED FOR BUYERS WHO MISSED OUT!
This is truly a unique offering: a soaring spaces, resort-style glamour, and luxury living on a grand scale. Then, beyond the dazzling five-bedroom home comes another surprise – an additional self-contained two-storey three-bedroom apartment home with two living areas. For extended or blended family, or home plus income, this is an amazing combination, all created to the highest standards. Step inside to see how this stunning home just keeps on unfolding.
Through the double-height lobby, with a study at the front of the home, beautiful hardwood floors hint at the quality to come. Here the bedroom wing is ideal for teenagers, with three large bedrooms and an expansive bathroom suite arranged in three zones. The design and finishes are timeless, and there is masses of storage everywhere.
Timber stairs curve up to the home’s second level, where the master suite feels like a designer hotel: follow the curved stone wall to the glamorous en-suite and spa, or stack open the timber shutters to look down on the living space below. Another bedroom on this upper level would also make the ideal nursery or second study.
Downstairs, as the home opens up to the north, the ceiling soars again to double height, with a stone chimney rising all the way up from the gas fireplace. You could have a team of chefs working happily in the massive and finely appointed kitchen, with friends gathering around the stone waterfall island bench. The large laundry behind uses the grey water system, and connects through to the garage with workshop space and storeroom.
Open plan dining and living flow from the kitchen, with a family room opening to the alfresco, where huge timber posts rise to the angled ceiling with integrated sound. There’s lawn for the kids to play, and a handy outdoor loo around the corner. Or, they might want to watch a movie, in the fully equipped home theatre complete with projector, screen and starry LED ceiling.
Then there’s the two-storey apartment home at the rear, with its own access from the deck and garden, and independent entry down a side gate. Downstairs is the kitchen, living space, laundry, two bedrooms, bathroom and powder room. Up the spiral staircase is another bedroom and a second living room in the loft.
This is an extraordinary home that must be experienced and explored to discover everything it has to offer, and to contemplate the joy of making these luxurious spaces your own.
Contact Willagee’s No.1 Selling Agent, Siobhan Micale, to view this gorgeous home soon.
• Grand, luxurious 2009 built family home plus two-storey apartment
• Finest finishes, timeless design, hardwood floors
• Amazing upstairs master with resort-style en-suite
• Downstairs bedroom area has multi-zone bathroom suite
• Vast well-appointed kitchen, stone waterfall bench
• Soaring double-height ceilings, stunning stone chimney
• North-facing family room opens to alfresco and garden
• Fully-equipped home theatre, study
• Self-contained 2-storey 3-bedroom apartment with two living areas
• Rear apartment has own entry down side gate and own outdoor area
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, integrated sound, security, grey water
• Ladder access to huge attic storage, plus storage in double garage
• Opposite Four Seasons Park
• 240m to bus route on Archibald Street
• 390m to Archibald Street cafes and shopping
• 620m to Caralee Community School
• 1.1km to Melville Senior High School
• 2.6km to Seton Catholic College
• 660m to Winnacott Reserve
• 5km to Fremantle
• 2.6km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
• 3.6km to Westfield Booragoon
- 8 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 741 m²
- Floor Area is 344 m²
- 2 Garage