7 Purcell Grove, KARDINYA WA 6163
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
Here is a truly special opportunity: a family home in the heart of a community, walking distance from local schools and parks, and built in a style that puts family time front and centre. Set back from the street this four-bedroom, two-bathroom single storey property has been home to one couple and their children for over thirty years, and is now looking for a new family to write its next chapter.
Upon entering the home, you will be immediately drawn in to the light and bright casual living/dining area. High ceilings and immaculate tiled floors make this easy-care space the centre point for your family. Sharing this space is a generous, pristine kitchen. Complete with granite worktops, this is a kitchen designed to make your home life as effortless as possible. Rich Jarrah flooring continues into a formal dining and living area at the front of the house, this additional space allows for extended family gatherings and milestone moments to be a focus.
A suite of bedrooms lead off the casual living/dining area. The master bedroom, at the rear of the house, includes a generous en-suite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, private shower, toilet and vanity. Each of the four bedrooms boasts bespoke wardrobe space. A full family bathroom with a large, frosted window brings natural light into the bath and illuminating the floor-to-ceiling tiles. Together with a shower and vanity, this versatile bathroom provides space for busy families. A large laundry is located nearby, as well as a separate toilet.
This home continues to provide with a fully enclosed patio, leading out to the immaculate garden , the opportunities are endless – from outdoor gatherings at Christmas and Easter, to a playroom for young children. A sliding door provides direct access to the back garden and allows the sea breeze to filter into the home. The beautifully maintained garden with reticulated garden beds, supplied from eco-friendly rainwater tanks, is teeming with opportunities to play, relax and grow in your new home.
An opportunity for income exists via a separate studio apartment at the rear of the house. This one-bedroom apartment with en-suite, kitchen and spacious living area has a separate access point allowing for long-term or holiday rental options, or inter-generational living.
Just meters from the Frank Cann Park and Playground – perfect for children and dedicated dog walkers – and only a five-minute walk from Samson Primary School, you will have everything your family needs right on your doorstep. This is a home that will flourish with a new family to bring out its best qualities.
4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 cars
• Solid 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home PLUS 1-bedroom studio
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort
• Roller shutters for added security and comfort
• Solar panels
• Self-contained studio apartment with own entry
• 2 car garage plus additional off-street parking
• Minutes from local schools and parks
• 702 sqm green titled block in cul-de-sac
Location (approx. distances)
• 450m walk to Samson Primary School
• 1.8km to Seton Catholic College
• 2km to Coolbellup Community School
• 3.3km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 40m walk to Frank Cann Park and Playground
• 450m walk to Owen Fitzgerald Park
• 500m walk to Samson Recreation Centre & Sir Frederick Samson Memorial Reserve
• 2.5km to Beeliar Regional Park
• 1.5km to Coolbellup Shopping Centre and Woolworths
• 2.4km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
• 6.5km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
• 7.4km to Murdoch Station
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 702 m²
- 2 Garage