76 Arkwell Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE'S NO 1 SELLING AGENT
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT
With elevated views on a highly desirable street, this beautifully presented solid brick mid century 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom character home offers accented features of the 1960’s era along with comforts for the modern family! With so many options for this piece of real estate, enjoy this home as is, renovate and extend or purchase as a significant development opportunity with a 5 unit site potential R20/60 zoning on an 866 sqm block enhancing your superannuation portfolio! Whichever you choose, this is the one you have been waiting for!
The current owners have lovingly restored this inviting home honouring its’ character features, adding value with the stunning and unique back yard, impressive in scale and design. Reminiscent of a down south vibe this alfresco has been designed for all family occasions, capturing the “Freo doctor” in the warm summer evenings.
Inside, you’ll find three spacious and light-filled bedrooms, upgraded bathroom with new vanity and a semi-frameless shower, open plan living and dining area as well as a charming kitchen complete with newly painted cupboards, tapware and resurfaced tiles.
Features include jarrah floorboards throughout, high ceilings with decorative roses and a wood fireplace in the light-filled living room, ducted air conditioning, security screens throughout, alarm and a solar hot water system.
With an elevated entry, feature brickwork and under croft garage, this warm home boasts significant street appeal and enormous renovation potential.
With a wow factor, this uniquely impressive and expansive back garden is ideal for entertaining no matter the season and a wonderland for kids and pets. The stunning alfresco, with views overlooking the treetops of Willagee, will be the talk of the gatherings, made from reclaimed jarrah from the Bunbury jetty. It includes moveable low and high seating, and a built-in kitchen including a sink, twin-burner cooktop and bar fridge recess. The low maintenance travertine-paved alfresco pavilion will be your favourite place to entertain over the coming warm months.
It doesn’t end there! The backyard also includes a covered patio, an ideal place to sit and have a cuppa whilst the kid play in the sandpit. There are multiple raised garden beds for the avid gardener, fruit trees and heaps of lawn providing space for the kids to play or install a pool for endless hours of relaxation.
There is also a workshop with 3 phase power, ideal as a working shed for the handyman or can be utilised as a gym. The rear lawn and gardens are fully reticulated.
With award winning schools only a short walk away, this exceptional home will be popular with families and investors. Beautiful Webber Reserve is 250m away, and local shopping is a breeze with Melville Woolworths and the Archibald Street precinct on your doorstep.
This property is zoned R20/60, ideal for development of up to five dwellings; however, the double brick and tile home is as solid as they come and would make the perfect renovation project for families looking for space to grow.
This gorgeous home won’t last long so contact Willagee’s No.1 Selling Agent, Siobhan Micale, to view this home soon.
• Inviting mid century 3 bedroom, 1 bath solid brick character home
• Zoned R20/60 for potential 5 unit development site
• Beautiful original jarrah floorboards throughout
• High ceilings with ornate cornices
• Original wood fireplace with combustion stove
• Upgraded bathroom with new semi-frameless shower vanity, re-surfaced tiling, separate WC
• Single lockup undercroft garage downstairs with separate storage room
• Spacious laundry off the rear veranda
• Alfresco pavilion with travertine floor tiling
• Plenty of storage – large powered workshop, garage storage and extra storeroom
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
• New roller blinds
• Security screens throughout
• Freestanding electric oven/gas cooktop
• Solar hot water system with electric booster
• Security alarm
• Fantastic alfresco pavilion with built-in kitchen and travertine paving
• Large powered Colorbond shed with 2 x roller doors, built-in shelving and workbench
• Fully reticulated rear gardens
• Established fruit trees including fig, citrus, pomegranate, and several raised garden beds with vegetables
• 700m to Melville Senior High School
• 560m to Caralee Community School
• 670m to Melville Woolworths
• 820m to Archibald Street cafe and shopping precinct
• 250m to Webber Reserve
• 620m to Winnacott Reserve
• 980m to Caralee Medical Centre
• 3.6km to Seton Catholic College
• 3.4km to Santa Maria College
• 4.9km to Fremantle
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 866 m²