78D Arkwell Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
SOLD AFTER THE FIRST HOME OPEN BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
Modern and spacious townhouse living
With a high elevation, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom light filled survey strata town house is set back in a small group of five residences, located in a sought after location of Arkwell Street close to the green parklands of Webber Reserve.
This well appointed residence with its tasteful neutral colour palette sets the scene in this bright home with the privacy and ease of a lock and leave lifestyle. This tranquil home features stone benchtops, easy-care grain-wood effect tiling and light neutral paint throughout.
Walking into the lower level, the living area opens up to a kitchen, dining and lounge which looks out onto its own private fully-enclosed paved courtyard. Feature highlights of limestone, render and timber add warmth and style to this inviting entertaining zone.
Stylish downlights, zoned reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning and organic-textured window blinds complement all the modern amenities including glass splash-back, stone kitchen benchtop, stainless steel dishwasher, five-burner gas stove top and electric oven and soft-closing drawers.
Three spacious bedrooms, with the master ensuite featuring double basins and a separate toilet, as well as a walk-in-robe. The two minor bedrooms have plenty of built-in closet space and share the spacious family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet. This home has plenty of storage to suit your needs.
A double remote-controlled garage with shoppers’ entry includes a storage nook.
Come and join the Willagee community, a thriving close knit suburb offering location and convenience as well as an old-fashioned friendly neighbourhood. Within walking distance of the beautiful Webber Reserve and a comprehensive shopping village with access to the library and major public transport routes.
Likely to inspire down-sizers, young families, singles and first-time buyers, this home won’t last long!
– 2018 built 3 bed, 2 bathroom townhouse
– Modern neutral kitchen with stone benchtops, double sink, gas hotplate and dishwasher
– Kitchen, dining and living downstairs
– Three spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes
– Two bathrooms upstairs
– Zoned ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Secure locks on all doors and windows
– Powder room downstairs, close to living zone
– Instant gas hot water system
– Plenty of storage
– European laundry upstairs
– Private and paved, secure courtyard
– Double, remote-controlled garage with shoppers’ entry
– 157sqm living
– No strata fees
– 450m to Webber Reserve
– 750m to Caralee Community School
– 600m to Melville Senior High School
– 850m to Willagee Library
– 900m to Woolworths Melville
– 1.7km to Little Olive Leaf Cafe
– 3.6km to Kardinya Shopping Centre
– 3.8km to Swan River at Tompkins Park
– 4.4km to Fremantle
– 4.7km to Westfield Booragoon
– 5.3km to Murdoch University
– 15.8km to Perth CBD
Call Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, for more information or to view this stunning home for yourself today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 120 m²
- Floor Area is 157 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes