79 Lamond Street, ALFRED COVE WA 6154
Attraction At First Sight
This beautifully presented character 3 double bedroom 1 bathroom home, is located on a quintessential Alfred Cove Street. Sitting pretty as a picture on a spacious 439sqm block. This residence is perfect for those seeking entry level into a wonderful suburb with minimal fuss.
Inside, the original character of the home has been cleverly preserved in the form of solid timber floorboards and soaring high ceilings with decorative feature cornices. A practical functional floor plan consists of an open plan large family and dining room extension which flows seamlessly through to an amazing leafy grassed backyard with raised limestone garden beds and tranquil water feature, ideal for entertaining or the kids to play.
With a fantastic traditional grassed front yard, with room for a pool or this property has ample space for kicking the football or playing that game of cricket behind a little brick wall.
Easy walk to the picturesque Swan River, parks, shops, cafes, restaurants, schools and public transport
– 3 double bedrooms (2 with large built in robes), 1 bath character home
– Quality Daikin ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Paved rear entertaining area with limestone walls and tranquil water feature
– Expansive grassed front yard
– Large family and dining room extension
– Premium carpet in family room
– Single carport with rear access
– Freshly painted throughout
– Level 439 sqm block
– Easy walk to river, parks, shops, cafes, restaurants, schools and public transport
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport