8/49 Foss Street, BICTON WA 6157
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE
Private, Light-filled, Garden vista
Light filled and well presented this unique three-bedroom, one bathroom villa is set apart with a lovely north facing living zone with raked ceilings and a lovely private lawned area, an ideal playground for pets and kids alike! Featuring a grassed area, charming gazebo and a spacious alfresco beneath a pitched timber pergola, this villa is private and ideal for relaxing and entertaining.
Surprisingly spacious, this lovely villa opens up to a casual living zone including kitchen, meals and lounge, allowing light in through all seasons. The fresh and bright kitchen includes Smeg cooking appliances, plenty of under-bench and overhead cupboards, and a double sink. This space, and indeed the entire villa, is kept comfortable year-round with reverse-cycle split system air conditioning and also includes a gas bayonet. The laundry is located alongside the kitchen with plenty of storage and side access.
The spacious bathroom features floor to ceiling tiling, black gloss vanity, shower and toilet which has dual access to the master and minor bedrooms. The master bedroom includes large built-in robes and ceiling fan. Bedroom two also has sliding built-in robes, with the third bedroom being an ideal bedroom or study.
Positioned at the rear of the group, this lovely home enjoys privacy with double carport plus an extra car bay for this villa. Along with enclosed front entry this villa is also secure.
What a great position this villa sits in, walk to the local Melville Plaza, the Swan River and with public transport almost on your doorstop, this location is hard to beat!
Don’t miss out on viewing this light filled villa with a garden and entertaining area a rarity, in this popular riverside suburb.
• Private and light-filled 3 bedroom rear villa
• Spacious kitchen with loads of storage and Smeg appliances
• High raked ceiling to casual living zone
• Timber look flooring throughout
• Spacious bathroom with tiles to ceiling
• 2 bedrooms with built in robes
• Security screens to windows and sliding door
• Modern blinds throughout
• Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning
• Expansive patio and lawned area
• Separate gazebo
• Double carport, extra single parking space
• Reticulation to lawn and rear garden beds
• Strata fees – $613.95 per quarter
• Close to river, transport, shopping, cafes and Fremantle
• Opposite Bicton Primary School
• 600m to Our Lady of Fatima Primary School
• 4km to the centre of Fremantle
• 850m to Quarantine Park and Bicton Baths
• 2.5km to Point Walter Jetty
• 350m to Point Walter Medical Centre
• 380m to Preston Point Rd
• 280m to Canning Highway
• 800m to Harris Street shops, including Little Stove Cafe, Apex Physio and Bicton Vet
• 500m to Melville Plaza Shopping Centre
• 900m to LeisureFit Melville
• 570m to Harry Grose Reserve
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, to view this lovely villa soon.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 227 m²
- 2 Garage