8 Sain Road, COOGEE WA 6166
Situated on a generous 619sqm block, this individually designed 4 bedroom 2 bathroom double storey family home offers you the very best opportunity to provide a steadfast foundation to watch your family grow for years to come. Home to one family from new, this is a home that knows how to nourish and support. Located in the heart of the beachy suburb of Coogee, you are nestled between pristine coastline, Port Coogee Marina, shopping precinct, and parklands. This really is a home with everything on its doorstep.
A reticulated, manicured front lawn with flowering cherry trees greets you as you move towards an elegant leadlight front door. As you step inside this beautiful home, you will feel an immediate sense of warmth with original jarrah floorboards, originating from the old Pinjarra Mill. On either side of your hallway, you will find two beautifully positioned north-facing rooms, one a private living room, the other a great sized home office/study. Both are filled with cascades of natural north facing light and warm year round sunshine.
Moving further down the long hallway, you will see your home open up into an entertainer’s dream. From the immaculate updated kitchen with stone bench-tops, 900mm free-standing oven and stainless-steel appliances, through to the spacious living and dining areas. There is a great home theatre space, currently used as a games room. This property delivers a vibe that will have friends and family returning to your home time and time again.
Sliding doors allow for seamless movement from both the home theatre and casual living rooms out onto a large private outdoor entertaining area. The pitched roof patio, together with roll-down outdoor blinds, makes this a perfect year-round option for gatherings. Spend your summer days poolside and your evenings relaxing to the sounds of a delicate water feature all protected by raised terraced gardens.
Back inside and heading upstairs, you will find a stately king-sized master suite, complete with spacious walk-in robe and light-filled ensuite with separate toilet. With north-facing windows, enjoy warm light-filled winters and cool clear summers. Three minor bedrooms are also found on the upper level, with one double and two generous queen-sized rooms – all with built-in robes and windows providing limitless natural light. A family bathroom, complete with luxuriously deep bath, will ensure a relaxing space for children and young adults.
With well though-out design this feature packed home includes a paved driveway and double garage – with direct access to the rear of the property – as well as additional storage options for recreational watercraft or fishing gear PLUS a workshop space for those looking for a place to tinker.
Mere moments from Woodman Point Boat Ramp you’ll be out on the water and enjoying the natural beauty of the Coogee coastline in no time. Close to Fremantle and taking advantage of the many and varied amenities in the City of Cockburn, its time to make the right choice, and establish your life in this suburb that has it all.
To arrange a time to view this fantastic entertainers home call Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, today on 0410 085 174.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 cars
• Generous double brick and iron, two storey home, on 619sqm green titled block
• Built in 2002
• Luxurious easy-care finishes for hassle-free living
• Updated kitchen with stone benches, breakfast bar and freestanding oven
• Solar panels with 4.98 kw inverter
• Jarrah flooring throughout the ground floor
• Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning units in lounge, living, and games room/home theatre
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning upstairs
• Multiple spaces for entertaining including high pitched patio with blinds
• Below ground salt-water pool and water feature
• Alarm system
• Easy care reticulated gardens front and rear
• Versatile lifestyle catering for growing families
• School catchment:
o Phoenix Primary School
o Fremantle College
o Northlake Senior Campus
Location (approx. distances):
• 1.9km to St Jerome’s Primary School
• 2.5km to Phoenix Primary School
• 7.7km to North Lake Senior Campus
• 6.6km to Fremantle College
• 6.1km to Seton Catholic College
• 9.5km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 1.1km to Coogee Beach
• 2.9km to Port Coogee Marina (including Woolworths and waterfront restaurants)
• 10km to Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
• 2.4km to Manning Park
• 2.6km to Lake Coogee
• 8km to Fremantle
• 27km to the CBD
• 4.9km to Woodman Point Boat Ramp
• 11km to Cockburn ARC
• 10km to Cockburn Central Train Station
• 12km to Murdoch Train Station
• 11km to Fiona Stanley/St John of God Hospitals
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 620 m²
- Floor Area is 240 m²
- 2 Garage