82 Point Walter Road, BICTON WA 6157
Channelling a “down south” vibe and designed with solar passive principles in mind, this sprawling 8 year old home has been specifically designed to nurture and accommodate a large growing family.
Privately nestled behind native flora on a strategically positioned full sized corner block, the immense proportions of this “big boned” single level home are quickly realised. With big rooms, high ceilings and lots of free flowing space, the layout is particularly “family friendly” with a central living zone separating the children’s and parents wings.
The huge kitchen provides a central hub of the home with a full array of the finest Miele appliances capable of catering for the largest of family gatherings. Parents and children each have their own dedicated private zone with the large study offering the potential of a 6th bedroom.
For those looking to accommodate extended family living, the 5th bedroom has it’s own private ensuite allowing the potential for independent living arrangements.
The sculptured landscaped outdoors with deciduous plantings continue the solar passive theme with fruit trees, veggie patch and chook pen giving the home an earthy feel.
The huge garage provides lots of space for storing all the families “toys” and there’s even room for the boat and caravan.
This is a property that has all the credentials for your long term family homes while you enjoy all the buzz and convenience this family friendly precinct has to offer.
– Designed by Solar Dwellings and Constructed by Highbury Homes (completed in 2012)
– Double insulated ceilings and insulation to double brick external walls
– Large open plan living, parents retreat and children/s activity room
– Oversized bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Feature marri flooring in high use areas
– Fully reticulated gardens from bore
– Only a stroll down to the hill to Quarantine Park with shops, cafes and great schooling options all close by
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 908 m²
- 2 Garage