84 Butler Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT!
This delightful three-bedroom, one-bathroom street front cottage is full of character features you’ll love. Nestled behind established gardens and a quaint white fence, this charming home is located metres from shops on Archibald Street, the Little Olive Leaf Café and Carawatha Park and playground.
An expansive bay window invites natural light to pour into the lounge room, where a fireplace, jarrah floorboards and high ceilings add to the cottage charm. A sunroom offers versatility as an additional play area or study.
Step out through french doors to the private alfresco area, which offers year-round entertaining beneath the patio, a delightful spot to sit with friends and family with a glass of wine or your morning coffee. Raised garden beds are ideal for growing veggies, and the kids or your four-legged companions will love the lawn area and nearby Harmony Park and Winnacott Reserve to stretch the legs.
The family chef will be delighted with the bright and open kitchen, featuring a white subway tile splashback and overhead cabinetry. Cooking will be a breeze with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven, canopy rangehood and a dishwasher.
Boasting two double robes and a gorgeous wicker light fitting, the generous queen-sized master bedroom is sure to impress. Bedrooms two and three include customised robes and white venetian blinds, and either can also effortlessly be utilised as a home office to suit your needs. The bathroom includes an oversized frameless shower, white subway tiling, a single vanity with semi-recessed basin and mirrored medicine cabinet.
You will appreciate the sense of community in this highly sought-after suburb. Stroll to a great local café for your caffeine hit, and see why the locals love the local IGA and other shops on Archibald Street. Kardinya Park Shopping Centre is only a short drive away, and is currently undergoing a multi-million-dollar redevelopment.
This charming and well-maintained home won’t be available for long.
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No1 Selling Agent, to view this property soon.
• Mid-century street front three-bedroom, one-bathroom cottage
• Feature fireplace in lounge room
• Additional sunroom
• Front timber decked porch
• Timber decked entertaining alfresco
• Raised garden beds and lawn, reticulation to gardens
• Split system air-conditioning in living area
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances including dishwasher
• Meals area integrated with kitchen
• Modern laundry with room for washer and dryer, and separate WC
• High ceilings
• Jarrah floorboards throughout, tiling to wet areas
• White timber venetian blinds
• Built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Rinnai instant gas hot water system
• Garden shed
• Security screen at front
• Single carport with extra parking
• 352 sqm strata block
• 530m to Caralee Community School
• 830m to Carawatha Park and Playground
• 280m to Caralee Medical Centre
• 250m to IGA on Archibald Street
• 550m to Winnacott Reserve
• 1.3km to Woolworths Melville
• 2km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
• 3km to Murdoch University
• 5.km to central Fremantle
• 4.7km to Bull Creek Station
• 250m to bus stops on Archibald Street
• Quick access to Leach Hwy, Stock Rd and Kwinana Freeway
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 352 m²
- Floor Area is 106 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes