9/32 Henry Street, FREMANTLE WA 6160
IN THE HEART OF FREO'S WEST END
Wake up to the best of everything Freo has to offer in this contemporary, architect designed apartment, situated high amongst the leafy treetops with views across to Town Hall and the cranes of Freo’s bustling port. Walk to café’s, restaurants, bars, galleries and Bather’s Beach from Fremantle’s historic West End and relish in a lifestyle most can only dream of.
One of Fremantle’s many landmarks, this beautifully designed 1890s building in a multi-award-winning project provides sophisticated apartment living in a light-filled space with everything within easy reach. This airy apartment is one of only two homes on the top floor, with two balconies offering incredible vistas. North-facing living, highest quality interiors, secure parking for two cars and a very quiet position away from the street all add up to perfectly easy inner-city living with light, space and style.
Open-plan living flows through to a spacious, private northern balcony with a delightful outlook and exterior louvres for natural climate control. The kitchen is sleek and perfectly appointed, with ample pale timber veneer cabinetry, composite stone benchtops, chef’s oven, pull-out storage systems, integrated sinks and dishwasher.
Floors are a mix of travertine stone tiling and fine carpeting, with the master bedroom featuring its own ensuite and the second bathroom, a deep, luxurious bath. An additional eastern balcony provides lovely morning light, spilling through tall windows into the master bedroom, with each bedroom featuring a wall of built-in-robes.
Brilliantly designed by architect Michael Patroni to welcome the light, this apartment has a wonderfully open feeling, as well as an air of seclusion and privacy. An undercroft storage unit adds convenience, and access is easy and secure, with a lift as well as internal and external stairs.
With its elegant historic streetscapes, inner-city convenience, welcoming atmosphere and quiet seclusion, this is an incredible place to live. 32 Henry Street, with its perfect meeting of the historic building below and two floors of contemporary living above, is the ideal way to feel right at home in the West End. With the property for sale fully furnished, there is nothing to do but simply to move in and enjoy!
• Spacious contemporary apartment in exclusive award-winning building
• 2 carpeted bedrooms with BIR
• 2 sleek bathrooms (one ensuite, one with bath)
• Entry Foyer with lift
• Contemporary kitchen with chef’s oven, double stainless-steel sink, ample cupboards, drawers and granite benchtops, De Longhi stovetop
• Separate dining area
• Separate laundry/storage area
• Light-filled north-facing open-plan design
• Two undercover balconies
• Flexible external louvres
• 2 secure undercover car bays with storage unit
• Audio-visual security, alarm
• Ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Historic West End streetscape vistas
• Very quiet position secluded from the street
• Perfect inner-city home or ideal rental
• Right in the heart of historical West End Fremantle
• Restaurants, bars, café’s, museums, galleries, shopping
• Bathers Beach, Esplanade Park
• Walk to train station
Please contact Anita Moncrieff on 0406 888 787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport