9 Hodge Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BEFORE THE FIRST HOME OPEN BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNDER OFFER IN 1 DAY BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO. 1 SELLING AGENT!
HOME OPEN CANCELLED!
MORE HOMES NEEDED!
Perfect Parkside Position
This beautifully presented three bedroom, one bathroom renovated home, opposite leafy Webber Reserve in Willagee, is an absolute ‘must view’ for couples, young families and downsizers alike. With an easy-care 223sqm survey strata block in a lifestyle orientated location, you will be hard-pressed to find a better position in this wonderful suburb.
Boasting an attractive rendered elevation with a timber fence and secure lock-up garage, this gorgeous home has a north-west facing patio with a stunning outlook over Webber Reserve. Inside, driftwood-style flooring creates a relaxed vibe throughout the home, with natural light encompassing the indoor and outdoor living zones.
The central modern kitchen features white cabinetry, engineered stone benchtops, an integrated dishwasher and a ‘pressed-tin’ effect tiled splashback, along with the double sink and stainless steel cooking appliances, which complete this contemporary entertaining space. Relax and enjoy your dining experience with multiple options including breakfast bar, dining area or sit outside under the patio and enjoy the lush green views opposite.
Bedrooms two and three include built-in robes, roller blinds and can accommodate a double-sized bed, while the queen-sized master bedroom offers a walk-in robe. With ample storage space throughout, there is also an external well-equipped laundry.
Walk to local cafes and parks, Caralee Primary School and the Archibald Street shopping precinct in minutes, while enjoying proximity to Fremantle and public transport amenities. Willagee residents love the sense of community around Webber Reserve, popular with dog walkers, and the nature playground is a favourite with families.
– Light-filled north facing three bedrooms, one bathroom street front home
– Driftwood style timber-look flooring
– Contemporary, renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
– Roller blinds and built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Plenty of storage throughout
– Low maintenance gardens
– Small garden shed
– Spacious bathroom including separate shower, bath and vanity, toilet
– Separate second toilet
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Security screens in windows and sliding doors
– Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning in the family area
– North-West facing private patio and alfresco living
– Single lock-up garage
– 223sqm easy-care survey strata block opposite Webber Reserve
Council Rates: approx. $1,569.63 pa
Water Rates: approx. $1,066.98 pa
– Directly opposite Webber Reserve
– 700m to Caralee Community School
– 850m to Melville Senior Highschool
– 800m to Winnacott Reserve
– 400m to Melville Woolworths
– 950m to Archibald Street shopping & Medical Centre
– 320m to Leach Highway for bus transport
– 4.5km to Fremantle
– 4km to Murdoch University
– 4km to Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre
– 2.7km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
– 1.9km to LeisureFit Melville
– 2.4km to Seton Catholic College
– 2.2km to Mel Maria Catholic Primary School
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent, to view this gorgeous home soon.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 223 m²