9 Roberts Road, ATTADALE WA 6156
If you prize modern family living with a rich sense of history, this much loved character home ticks all the boxes and provides all the room and space for a growing, active family.
Nestled in an elevated family precinct, this substantial family residence provides an impressive outlook from almost all windows throughout the house.
Step through the leadlight front door and you’ll find three generous bedrooms and a formal lounge and dining with its own private decked verandah. Generously proportioned and rich in original period features, the seamless extension offers an easy flow and functionality.The back of the house has been opened up to meet the needs of family life with plenty of informal space for kids including an oversized family room, dining area and luxury modern kitchen with every convenience.
The oversized master suite takes in the most peaceful of outlooks over the backyard and offers direct access onto the rear deck area.
The back garden connects to the interior with French doors and provides a social hub for year-round family gathering with a wide back verandah, huge covered alfresco area for outdoor dining, and timber clad shed.
– Classic heritage grandeur with sympathetic extension
– Four generous bedrooms including main suite with ensuite
– Family kitchen overlooking extensive extension and breakfast bar
– Multiple living areas including open-plan family room
– Abundant period features including claw foot bath
– Established, expansive low-maintenance gardens
– Front and rear verandahs, alfresco area and lawn
– Fantastic location close to local shops, excellent schooling options and the river
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage