9 Truslove Close, WILLAGEE WA 6156
Light-filled family home metres from Webber Reserve
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO1 SELLING AGENT.
MORE HOMES NEEDED FOR BUYERS WHO MISSED OUT!
Elevated on a generous 571m2 green titled block, this 1997 built 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick and tile home is within footsteps of Webber Reserve. Soak up the lush green views of the park and embrace the relaxed vibe of this light-filled family home.
Set on one level, this spacious family home offers privacy in it’s cul-de-sac location and quiet street. Stepping inside, there are two living zones including a well appointed kitchen, dining and family zone and separate front lounge ideal for a study, library or chill out zone.
Timber French doors connect the casual living area to the north facing outdoor entertaining area, a wonderful setting for summer barbeques and a lawned area with plenty of space for the kids to play.
The three well appointed bedrooms include walk in robe in the master, built in robes to the two minor bedrooms and are serviced by two bathrooms including an ensuite to the master.
Extra features include split system air conditioning, timber look laminate flooring, and double garage and shoppers entry.
This lovely property is ready for you to add your own finishing touches or simply move in and start making memories.
– 1997 built 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
– Generous master bedroom with walk in robe, ceiling fan
– Well appointed kitchen including gas hotplates, electric oven, double sink, rangehood
– Split system air conditioning in family room
– Shoppers entry from garage
– Family bathroom includes bath, separate shower and vanity
– North facing outdoor entertaining area
– Generous rear garden/lawn
– 571 sqm generous block
– Current tenant on periodic lease
Council Rates: approx $1,978.71 pa
Water Rates: approx. $1,203.59 pa
– 74m Webber Reserve
– 700m Woolworths Melville
– 1.5km Caralee Community School
– 1.6km Melville SHS
– 4.2km Fremantle
– 5.0km Murdoch University
– 6.4km Westfield Booragoon
– 6.6km Bull Creek Station
– 7.0km Fiona Stanley and SJOG Murdoch Hospitals
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 571 m²
- Floor Area is 212 m²
- 2 Garage