91 Rome Road, MELVILLE WA 6156
CHARM, CHARACTER AND CONVENIENCE!
This delightful circa-1960s 3 bedroom 1 bathroom street-front home on 450sqm of land is graced by a host of original features, as well as river glimpses from the front verandah deck that offer a preview of clear water and city views from any potential two-storey build or addition in the near future.
High ceilings and solid bleached Jarrah wooden floorboards are commonplace throughout the property, including within a spacious front lounge room. Just adjacent is an open-plan kitchen, dining and sitting area that looks out over the outdoor decking where plenty of natural morning sunlight meets a pleasant aspect to Perth’s rolling hills.
A light and bright front master bedroom is the pick of the sleeping quarters and is air-conditioned for complete comfort. At the rear of the property, you will find a stunning alfresco-entertaining deck with a built-in bar and a separate storeroom – that can also be utilised as either a “sleepout” or a tradesman’s workshop, a pitched patio area for extra space and a garden shed for storage.
Nestled within the catchment zones for both Melville Primary School and Melville Senior High School, close to shopping at the newly-named Westfield Booragoon and just minutes away from parks, public transport, the freeway, our picturesque Swan River and Fremantle, this private residence could not be any better positioned. It really is a gem of a find!
– Large front lounge room with a feature brick fireplace
– Open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting area with split-system air-conditioning and a Technika electric-upright cooker
– Air-conditioning to the master bedroom
– Practical bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and heat lamps
– Central laundry with easy-care floors and a separate toilet
– Front verandah entertaining deck with river glimpses and hill views
– Rear alfresco-entertaining deck with a lined ceiling, built-in storage and a bar
– Pitched rear patio area with a ceiling fan and cafe blinds (off the alfresco)
– Outdoor storeroom/workshop/sleepout
– Single carport
– Double driveway gates to secure parking for at least one extra vehicle
– Rear garden shed
– High ceilings
– Solid bleached Jarrah floorboards
– Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
– Gas hot-water system
– Easy access to bus stops on Marmion Street and Leach Highway
– Close to shopping and excellent schools
– Minutes away from parks, the river and more
– Built in 1960 (approx.)
– Potential two-storey city and river views
For all enquiries, please contact Anita Moncrieff at Yard Property on 0406888787 or Anita@yardproperty.com.