14/50 Pakenham Street, FREMANTLE WA 6160
Live the Freo Lifestyle
Perfectly located in the historic west end precinct of Fremantle, this beautiful apartment features high ceilings, quality fixtures and fittings and large glass sliding door leading out to a very large balcony overlooking Bannister Street.
The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher & large stainless steel fridge, stunning mirror splashback and stone benchtops. The main bedroom has very generous built in robes and private ensuite. The secondary bedroom also has large built robes and its own private balcony. There is a large store-room located on the same level as the apartment for easy access and one allocated secure car bay. The complex also offers several bike racks, an audio-visual intercom system linked to entry lobby and rooftop solar panels.
– 2 bedrooms both with robes
– 2 bathrooms
– Separate laundry with loads of storage and inc washing machine & drier
– Large kitchen with quality electric appliances inc fridge
– Massive private balcony
– Separate storeroom on same level
– Floor to ceiling storage cupboards inside entry
– Ideally located in the heart of central Fremantle close to caf’s, shops and bars
– Walking distance to Fremantle train station and bus
– Walk to Fremantle’s iconic South Beach
This property must be viewed to fully appreciate the quality of its finish. Walking distance to all of Fremantle’s best eateries with favourites like Bread in Common just across the road and Cos Baby Caf in the ground floor of the apartment complex.