4/59 Waddell Road, BICTON WA 6157
Close to Just About Everything
Please Register to inspect this property. When inspection times are scheduled/ changed or the property is no longer available, only those registered will be advised.
Delightful two bed room villa nestled securely in this well kept Strata group. Conveniently located close to Melville Plaza, public transport and Bicton Primary.
Upon entry the open plan living and dining room provides the ideal space for relaxing with friends or family. An easy flowing kitchen offers a light and bright area for meal preparation.
The accommodation aspect of this home ensures togetherness – two bedrooms off the dining area. A good-sized master bedroom complete with built-in robe provides an ideal parental retreat. Secondary bedroom with built in robe, allows ample space for a small family, grandchildren or to be used as a study. Complete with single carport, laundry and air conditioning, this property offers all the creature comforts one could desire.
Take a morning stroll to the river or a quick stop at the local shops, the lifestyle on offer with this property is truly special. Offering a functional and charming design close to desirable amenities such as Hawaiian’s Melville and vibrant Bicton cafes and restaurants, this property exudes easy living. The perfect next step for your property journey, this one is a must-see.
– Easy-care villa with front open courtyard and rear enclosed courtyard
– Rear private location within complex
– Melville Senior High School catchment
– Bicton Primary School catchment
– Close to public transport and Melville Recreation Centre
– Close to the Swan River, Bicton Baths and Point Walter
– Reverse cycle air conditioned lounge
– Separate kitchen, dining and lounge areas
– Secure parking with direct access via laundry
To APPLY, you must INSPECT the property FIRST. It’s easy, simply click on EMAIL AGENT/ CONTACT AGENT, enter your details and receive notifications of the next inspection time.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces