5/2 Angwin Street, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
PERFECT FOR SUMMER!
Please Register to inspect this property. When inspection times are scheduled/ changed or the property is no longer available, only those registered will be advised.
With a large internal living space, this surprisingly spacious 3 bedroom apartment is an ideal rental property.
With upgraded kitchen, bathroom and separate laundry, this first floor end apartment makes a great home in a fantastic location!
Enjoy the stunning views and amazing complex pool, move right in just in time for Summer!
* Huge 122sqm of Internal Living space
* Spacious upgraded kitchen with ample storage and bench space
* 2 generously sized bedrooms, the 3rd being perfect for a child’s bedroom or study
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Open plan living and dining area with fantastic views
* Separate Laundry and toilet
* Undercover secure parking for 1 car
* Generous secure storage unit
* NO PETS
* Situated within the local catchment area of John Curtin College of Arts
* Well-presented secure complex
* Manicured gardens and lawns
* Amazing views
* Private below ground pool surrounded by lush mature gardens
* Portable aircon to living area
* The Swan River
* Richmond Quarter complex with Sweetwater Rooftop Bar
* May Street Larder
* Fremantle City Centre
A fantastic fresh apartment with stunning views all year round-what more could you ask for!
To APPLY, you must INSPECT the property FIRST. It’s easy, simply click on EMAIL AGENT/ CONTACT AGENT, enter your details and receive notifications of the next inspection time.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes