5/2 Angwin Street, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
Please Register to inspect this property. When inspection times are scheduled/ changed or the property is no longer available, only those registered will be advised.
With 122sqm of internal living space, garaged parking for 1 car plus a secure storage unit, this surprisingly spacious 3 bedroom apartment is an ideal rental property. With upgraded kitchen, bathroom and separate laundry this first floor end apartment makes a great home in a fantastic location.
Enjoy the stunning views and amazing complex pool, move right in just in time for Summer!
* Spacious kitchen with ample storage and bench space and dishwasher
* 2 generously sized bedrooms, the 3rd being perfect for a childs bedroom or study.
* Freshly painted throughout with brand new carpets installed to both 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
* Master bedroom with wardrobe and timber flooring
* Open plan living and dining area with fantastic views
* Items also offered in lease are fridge and washing machine
* Below ground pool is private and secure, surrounded by lush mature gardens
* Undercover parking for 1 car and generous storage unit
* Moments to River, Richmond Quarter complex, May Street Larder, Foodworks and Fremantle
* Situated within the local catchment area of John Curtin College of Arts
* Well-presented secure complex with manicured gardens and lawns
*Portable aircon to living area.
Sorry, No Pets
You will love the proximity to the river and all this fabulous suburb offers including the new Richmond Quarter complex with Sweetwater rooftop bar across the road, local shops and just a short drive to Fremantle.
A fantastic fresh apartment with stunning views all year round-what more could you ask for!
To APPLY, you must INSPECT the property FIRST. Its easy, simply click on EMAIL AGENT/ CONTACT AGENT, enter your details and receive notifications of the next inspection time.