76 Fortescue Street, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
East Fremantle Beauty
This charming East Fremantle property is set back and secluded from the street behind a private fence for privacy.
With well-appointed front gardens and a fantastic large deck overlooking your very own in ground pool, the home oozes a welcoming charm from the first glance.
Please Register to inspect this property. When inspection times are scheduled/ changed or the property is no longer available, only those registered will be advised.
The character and appeal of the home is continued throughout. The homes’ interior boasts an enviable display of federation beauty that has been bought back to life with a fresh paint, polished floorboards throughout and beautiful high ceilings.
– Property Features:
– Four good sized bedrooms
– Built in robes to three bedrooms
– Separate large study
– Ornate fireplaces
– Family bathroom
– Kitchen with beautiful era oven and stop top along with dishwasher
– Separate laundry and toilet
– Living area with french doors opening up to a large decked area and reverse cycle air conditioning
– Natural gas heater
– Caf blinds to create a second outdoor/ indoor living area
– Outdoor built in gas connected bbq
– Split system air conditioning to the two front bedrooms
– Landscaped low maintenance gardens
– Off street parking of one vehicle
– Pool maintenance included
– Walking distance to the wide-open Locke Park and East Fremantle Oval
– Close to Freeway Access
– Close to Perth CBD with the heart of Fremantle nearby
– Close to local schools
The seamless transition from indoor living to an outdoor lifestyle completes this East Fremantle gem. Attention to detail and old-world charm is unsurpassable.
To APPLY, you must INSPECT the property FIRST. Its easy, simply click on EMAIL AGENT/ CONTACT AGENT, enter your details and receive notifications of the next inspection time.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces