86B Hope Street, WHITE GUM VALLEY WA 6162
Stunning architecturally designed residence
Please Register to inspect this property. When inspection times are scheduled/ changed or the property is no longer available, only those registered will be advised.
This absolutely stunning architecturally designed residence boosts the very best in modern and sustainable living.
In a sought after pocket of White Gum Valley, the home has been carefully designed to ensure both luxury living along energy efficiency is maximized.
With its full ceiling height void located above the kitchen and living zone, this floor plan maximizes the space and offers a true luxury feel.
– A lovely formal lounge towards the front of the home, perfect to curl up in a large arm chair and watch the world pass you by.
– Home office
– Open plan living area drenched in sunlight
– Designer kitchen with concrete benchtops, a 900mm freestanding oven and a fantastic walk in pantry equipped for both fridge and microwave, central island bench, perfect for entertaining or just coming together for a meal after a long day.
– You will also find a cellar tucked away behind the pantry
– Family room adjacent to the kitchen offering sliding glass doors, perfect to bring the outdoors in.
– All bedrooms are located on the upper level and offer an impressive bridge walkway separating the master suite from the remaining of bedrooms
– The beautiful light filled master suite offers a private balcony which offers view of the golf course, large ensuite with double shower and vanity and walk in robe
– Other bedrooms offer good sized accommodation with built in robes
– The family bathroom is also located on the upper level and provides fantastic space with a separate bath and shower, suited to both older or younger children.
– Polished concrete flooring
– Double remote garage
– Solid oak flooring upstairs
– Two beautifully appointed bathrooms along with a powder room
– Alarm and CCTV system
– Reticulated gardens
– Solar panels
This home is one of a kind and is located within easy reach of Fremantle centre and just moments to White Gum Valley Primary school and Booyeembara and Valley parks.
To APPLY, you must INSPECT the property FIRST. It’s easy, simply click on EMAIL AGENT/ CONTACT AGENT, enter your details and receive notifications of the next inspection time.