6/137 North Lake Road, WILLAGEE WA 6156
Central, Ready for Renovation
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT. MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED FOR BUYERS WHO HAVE MISSED OUT!
Take hold of the opportunity to buy this entry level home into this well sought after suburb. Located on the first floor with a sunny northern aspect, you’ll love the location of this unit in a small complex of nine. With leafy green established gardens, enjoy all that is on offer in this central location.
Add value to this 2 bedroom home with a sizeable master bedroom, which is bathed in northern light amongst the trees and a second bedroom, which has river glimpses and is ideal for a home office.
With a little work, add your own style to make this a fantastic investment, downsizer or first home.
With the beach and river only a short drive away, it’s close to public transport and only a short commute to Perth city and Fremantle.
– 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment
– First floor leafy views and river glimpses
– Affordable entry-point
– Excellent investment potential in a sought-after market
– Well-managed strata complex of 9 with low strata fees – $500 per quarter
– Allocated undercover parking plus visitor bays to complex
– Short stroll to parks (Robert Street, Winnacott Reserve, Robert Smith and Winthrop Park)
– Easy walk to the Melville shopping precinct
– 20min walk to Melville High School or Willagee IGA
– Less than 5km to Corpus Christi, Mel Maria & Seton Catholic schools
– 10min drive to Fremantle, 9mins to Garden City, 23mins to the CBD
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent, to view this home soon.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 70 m²