13/11 Point Walter Road, BICTON WA 6157
Totally refreshed and modernised to appeal to the style and quality conscious, this stylishly renovated easy-living pad is ready to enjoy.
Warm and welcoming and extremely private, you’ll immediately feel at home with improvements to the kitchen, bathroom and laundry completed to a high, professional standard.
From this prime riverside precinct, you can stroll to the Swan with everything you need to enhance your lifestyle on your doorstep.
For the investment minded, the property is currently leased to fantastic tenants at $350 p/w until 28/7/21 with the possibility to extend.
Offering unrivalled convenience, the property is nestled in a quiet, fastidiously maintained group with generous visitor parking on hand. What are you waiting for?
– Two bedrooms with built-in robes
– Well-appointed kitchen with a stainless steel electric oven
– Modernised, neutrally styled bathroom (combined bath/shower)
– Sleek timber topped laundry with loads of storage
– Hard wearing timber look flooring
– 2 x split system a/c’s
– Security doors and window security mesh
– New hot water system
– Delightful courtyard providing a peaceful entertaining option
– Convenient riverside precinct within easy walk of shops, cafes, transport and the river
– Strata fees of $322.50 p/q
– Water rates of $918 p/a
– Council rates of $1560.34 p/a
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces