11B Denien Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT, WITH MANY DISAPPOINTED BUYERS WHO HAVE MISSED OUT ON THIS FAMILY HOME! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED!
Single or Potential Duplex Block On Denien
Imagine taking the opportunity to design your dream home and lifestyle from the ground up, right in the heart of a thriving established community. Situated on the divine Denien Street in Willagee, this once-in-a-lifetime proposed 412sqm survey strata titled block offers unlimited options in one of the most sought-after locations in the metropolitan area.
Enjoy the sense of calm that washes over you as you survey the foundation of all your lifestyle dreams and desires. With close proximity to key transport links, make Fremantle and the City easy options for both work and leisure. And in your own neighbourhood, relish the relaxing stroll to the Archibald Street shopping precinct and make Uber Eats a thing of the past as you enjoy becoming a local at the award-winning bakery, coffee shops, and restaurants.
With this private rear block, you will find the perfect starting point to establish your lifestyle and create your dream on 11B Denien Street. Build on the proposed 412 sqm survey strata titled block or take advantage of the R60 zoning and subdivide into two blocks. Whichever you choose, you will be making the right decision to buy in this well sought after location.
To arrange a time to view this desirable opportunity contact Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, today on 0410 085 174.
• Proposed 412sqm survey strata titled block with duplex potential
• Electricity supply and dual sewerage connections in place.
• R40/60 Zoning
• Newly installed fencing at the front of the property
• Central Willagee location
• Established vibrant community
Location (approx. distances)
• 300m to Winnacott Reserve
• 700m to Roy Neal Reserve
• 350m to Archibald Shopping precinct (incl. Willagee IGA, GP, Dentist,
• specialist shops)
• 550m to Caralee Community School
• 1.1km to Melville Senior High School
• 4.4km to Seton Catholic College
• 5km to Corpus Christi College
• 5.2km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 2.4km to Woolworths Melville
• 4.8km to Westfield Booragoon (Garden City)
• 3.6km to Melville LeisureFit
• 6.2km to Point Walter Boat Ramp
• 5.8km to Fremantle
• 17km to Perth
• 5km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 6.6km to Fiona Stanley Hospital/St John of God Hospital, Murdoch
- Land is 412 m²