39A Ferdinand Crescent, COOLBELLUP WA 6163
Rear Survey Strata Block – Ready to Build Now!
Finding it hard to buy a home? Why buy established when you can take this opportunity to purchase this 262 sqm survey strata rear block and design and build the home you really want!
Join the astute buyers who have invested in the thriving community of Coolbellup. Within close proximity to key transport links, making Fremantle and the beaches an easy option for both work and leisure.
With this private rear block, you will find the perfect starting point to create your dream home on elevated Ferdinand Crescent.
For more information on this block, please contact Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, on 0410 085 174.
• 262 sqm rear survey strata titled block
• Plus 96 sqm common property driveway
• Established vibrant community
• Close to shopping centre, local schools, transport links, Fremantle and beaches
Location (approx. distances):
• 2.7km to Pineview Community Kindergarten
• 1.4km to Coolbellup Community School
• 3.4km to Seton Catholic College
• 3.7km to North Lake Senior Campus
• 6.2km to Fremantle College
• 4km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 1.1km to Coolbellup Shopping Centre (incl. Woolworths, pharmacy, MK Pizza, MK Burgers)
• 2.2km Jarvis Park
• 2.7km to Sir Frederick Samson Memorial Reserve
• 4.5km to Manning Park
• 7km to Booyeembara Park
• 6.7km to South Beach
• 6.3km to North Coogee Beach
• 10.9km to Woodman Point Boat Ramp
• 9.6km to Fremantle Leisure Centre
• 7.6km to Cockburn ARC
• 9.4km to Fremantle
• 22.3km to Perth
• 7.4km to Murdoch Train Station
• 10.4km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 6.5km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
- Land is 262 m²