‘Our Yard’ Photo Competition 2023
We love where we live and we love to share that passion with you!
We’re looking for creative, unique photographs that capture the essence of what makes the greater Fremantle area such a unique part of the world! Landscapes, streetscapes, lifestyle or just people being themselves. There’s a rich and diverse canvas out there waiting for you to photograph and share with us. Here are this year’s categories:
Capture and share what you love about your way of life in greater Fremantle.
Lifestyle & Culture
What makes your local area unique? Think architecture, landmarks, streetscapes, gardens, public art … Are you the outdoors type? Proud of your traditions and pastimes? Or are you a culture vulture always looking for local events to attend?
Family & Pets
Home is where the heart is – share with us your nearest and dearest!
Kids (12 & Under)
This category is for kids 12 and under – what do you love to photograph in your spare time?
Send us your best pics to be in the running for some fantastic prizes thanks to our local business sponsors.
The top 10 photographs from each category will be showcased at an open invite cocktail event following the closing date, where the winners of each category will be announced and awarded their prizes.
View our Facebook Event for all the details on our Cocktail Showcasing Night!
Terms & Conditions:
- All photographs must be taken within the City of Fremantle, City of Melville, City of Cockburn or Town of East Fremantle.
- Entrants using photographs with clearly recognizable people in the photograph must have written consent from those individuals to have their photographs used for the purpose of this competition.
- By entering this competition you give Yard Property and its affiliates permission to publish your photograph on their website, social media pages, newsletter and any other means of marketing under the Yard Property banner.
- You declare that the photograph you have attached as your entry into this photo competition was taken by you and that you own the full copyright of this photograph.
- Each photograph will be judged by a panel. The top 10 photographs from each category will be showcased at an open invite cocktail event following the closing date, where the winners of each category will be announced and awarded their prizes.
- Entrants may submit up to 5 photographs as individual entries.
- Entries close 16th April 2023.