13/11 Point Walter Road, BICTON WA 6157
Totally refreshed and modernised to appeal to the style and quality conscious, this perfectly presented easy-living pad is ready to enjoy and offers all the liveability and creature comforts you’ve been looking for.
Warm, welcoming and extremely private, you’ll immediately feel at home with tasteful improvements to the kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
This is clearly a home made for easy living with a simple, practical layout and lots of natural light. There’s nothing to do here other than move in, kick back and relax.
From this highly accessible riverside precinct, you can stroll to the Swan with everything you need to enhance your lifestyle all close by.
Offering unrivalled convenience, this much loved home is nestled in a quiet, fastidiously maintained group with generous visitor parking on hand. What are you waiting for?
– Both bedrooms with built-in robes
– Well-appointed kitchen with a stainless steel electric cook-tops/oven
– Modernised, neutrally styled bathroom (combined bath/shower)
– Timber topped laundry with loads of storage
– Hard wearing timber look flooring
– 2 x split system a/c’s (living and master bed)
– Private rear alfresco entertaining/relaxation zone
– Secure gate visitor access with further security doors and window security mesh
– Convenient riverside precinct within easy walk of shops, cafes, transport and the river
– Well managed strata group – strata fees of $385 p/q
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces