175b Petra Street, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
The Art of Riverside Living
Perfectly positioned in an elevated hillside enclave just a short stroll from the Swan, every day will feel like a holiday living in the heart of this thriving riverside hot spot.
Those with an eye for detail are sure to appreciate the scope and quality of the exhaustive renovations and updates producing a home custom designed and styled for modern living.
Just the right size for “lifestylers” looking for lock and leave convenience yet offering lots of space and functionality for families, your spoilt for choice for zones to relax and entertain.
The full width viewing/entertaining balcony provides a great space for evening drinks with views to Point Walter and sums up what this home is all about – lifestyle and location. Larger gatherings are easily accommodated by an indulgent rear alfresco entertaining area with a glass secured spa, custom designed outdoor kitchen and lush yard and gardens.
And with a huge 3 car undercroft garage (64sqm), you’ll have all the room you’ll need for your toys, tools and multiple vehicles.
Capturing the essence of quality riverside living, this much loved home offers easy access to a host of cafes, restaurants, yacht clubs and great local shopping……why wouldn’t you want to live here?
– Huge, centrally positioned kitchen with loads of storage and bench space featuring the finest Smeg appliances
– Large light filled open plan living zone with double glazed doors opening to the balcony with louvered roof
– Indulgent renovated bathrooms with full height tiling
– Ducted evaporative a/c
– Wine cellar
– Customized stainless steel outdoor kitchen with Beefeater BBQ, Family-Q inbuilt Weber, fridge, storage and hot/cold water
– 6 kva solar panel system with 2 inverters
– Gardens reticulated from crystal clear bore water
– Prime 466 sqm survey-strata block
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 466 m²
- 3 Garage