2/4 Waverley Road, COOLBELLUP WA 6163
THE LAST ONE REMAINING IS NOW UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGENT!
2/4 Waverley Road | 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Garage |186 sqm internal |161 sqm survey-strata block UNDER OFFER
Right in the heart of Coolbellup and set amongst numerous local parks on a beautiful tree-lined street, 4 Waverley Road offers four distinct opportunities to invest in your future. Whether you are looking for your first home, to downsize, or to add to your portfolio, each of these properties will offer you the chance to seize the momentum and leap forward with your life plans as all four pristine townhouses offer 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with generous living areas and individual outdoor spaces. Now, with only this townhouse remaining, hurry now to join the other buyers who have purchased three othet townhouses in this well thought out complex.
With so much on offer, there is something to please everyone with each of these property options. Entering on ground level, each home opens to a rear integrated living area, designed in such a way that your privacy is guaranteed. Each home provides a thoroughly modern yet uniquely designed kitchen which will allow you to combine your culinary creativity with quality time amongst family and friends as you overlook your open and inviting meals and living areas – including an exclusive alfresco making outdoor entertaining a year-round option for each townhouse. Cool and covered, all outdoor spaces are the perfect blank canvas for any green thumb and could easily accommodate large planters and trellis work to establish lush garden surroundings.
Upstairs, each property includes a sitting area/landing at the top of the stairs which provides a superb space that will lend itself to your needs, a study nook or a home office, a play area for the kids or simply a quiet retreat at the end of the day. Leading off each of these versatile spaces, you will find your master suite and family bedrooms. Each master features large windows providing an abundance of natural light filtering into the room, with all four offering sumptuous ensuites with double-sized showers and luxury tile finishes. Each family bedroom is also awash with natural light, and offers built-in robes and space to grow. Each family bathroom provides both a shower and a deep, relaxing bathtub.
All of these sensational Coolbellup homes offer so much more than their modern style and luxury finishes, they offer the opportunity to live in the centre of a richly established and vibrant community. Surrounded by pristine parks on all sides, and walking distance to local shops, everything you could possibly need – or want – is right on your doorstep. Make 2024 the year you become a Coolbellup local and start living your dream life.
3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2 cars
• Brand new builds – be the first to own one of these townhouses on survey strata titled blocks
• Individual design – light filled spaces
• Wood hybrid flooring throughout living spaces
• Downlights throughout
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops along with state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings
• Second living space on first level
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning in living areas and master suite
• Separate downstairs W/C’s
• Private alfresco
• Reticulation to grassed areas
• Abundance of natural light
• Luxe finishes throughout each townhouse
• NO STRATA FEES
• Walking distance to Coolbellup Shopping Centre
• School Catchment:
o Coolbellup Community School
o Fremantle College
Location (approx. distances)
• 850m to Pineview Community Kindergarten
• 550m to Coolbellup Community School
• 5.2km to Fremantle College
• 6.1km to South Beach
• 7.9km to Cockburn ARC
• 8.7km to Fremantle Leisure Centre
• 8.1km to Fremantle
• 21km to Perth
• 300m to Coolbellup Shopping Centre (incl. Woolworths, pharmacy, MK Pizza, MK Burgers)
• 200m to Len Packham Park
• 400m to Hargreaves Park
• 400m to Mamillius Park
• 550m to Perdita Reserve
• 700m to Tempest Park
• 2.1km to Sir Frederick Samson Memorial Reserve
• 6.8km to Murdoch Train Station
• 8.5km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 6.1km to Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals, Murdoch
Contact Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, for more details on these stunning townhouses.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage