4 Collie Street, FREMANTLE WA 6160
Stunning Old Bank Row Building
Please Register to inspect this property. When inspection times are scheduled/ changed or the property is no longer available, only those registered will be advised.
Originally built in 1903 this stunning old bank has been meticulously restored in to a beautiful three bedroom, two bathroom home in Fremantle’s town centre.
– Stunning jarrah floorboards throughout the downstairs open plan living
– Beautiful exposed timber ceiling beams throughout
– Large kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Generous sized master bedroom with large walk in wardrobe and ensuite
– Two queen sized bedrooms with new carpet and split system A/C units
– Family sized bathroom with bath
– Very versatile upstairs living area with plenty of space for a study nook, TV area, hobby zone etc.
– Lovely courtyard with plenty of shade from the beautiful garden
– Alarm system
– Tandem parking for three vehicles
With a location that can not be beaten close to beaches, public transport, shops, restaurants and Fremantle’s buzzing nightlife, this premium property is one not to be missed.
To APPLY, you must INSPECT the property FIRST. It’s easy, simply click on EMAIL AGENT/ CONTACT AGENT, enter your details and receive notifications of the next inspection time.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes