80 Butler Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
THIS IS YOUR DREAM HOME
Please Register to inspect this property. When inspection times are scheduled/ changed or the property is no longer available, only those registered will be advised.
Fully renovated, it’s impeccably presented indoors and out, with the added bonus of a granny flat, and swimming pool.
This home is located just 180 metres from the local amenities, including an IGA, library, community center, patisserie, post office and a dance school/yoga studio. There’s also a bus route that takes you directly into the city. Much loved Caralee Community School is a quick 500m walk and the sports fields at Winnacott Reserve are 600m. Throw away the car keys, almost every errand and activity can be got to on foot.
– Fully renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home + granny flat with 4th bedroom
– 20 solar panels (5kW)
– Reverse-cycle split system air-conditioning
– Instant gas hot water system
– Spacious granny flat (includes bedroom, living area and toilet)
– Salt-water pool with new pool filter and pump
– Tandem carport (remote-control door)
– Additional off-street parking for 4 plus vehicles
– Re-zoned R40/60
– 754sqm block
To APPLY, you must INSPECT the property FIRST. It’s easy, simply click on EMAIL AGENT/ CONTACT AGENT, enter your details and receive notifications of the next inspection time.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces